Monday, September 8, 2008

In Search of USB Cable for Camera

I have been pushing ET to source for me a USB cable so that I can upload my pics taken from the digital camera (Panasonic Lumix DMC-F7) which I rob it from him. The camera does not come with a cable. So, it’s his job to look for one !!!!! Kekeke….

It’s a beautiful Sunday morning and we decided to give it a try to search from Sim Lim Square for the cable. Princess, Jo and Supercute tag along. Black Ninja choose to stay at home for his favorite PC game. Princess was so happy and dressed up like an angel.

We searched the whole building but in vain. They do not sell cable. What a disappointment. There’s no choice but to go for alternative….Card Reader. Managed to get a All-In-1 Card Reader/Writer for less then S$20.00.

It’s almost 3pm and we headed to the food court for lunch. The Indian food stall is surprisingly good. They serve good Garlic Nan with Mutton and Samosa. Jojo tried Shanghai Cha Jiang Mian. It’s delicious too. Supercute had his favorite chicken rice, dumplings and Dao Suan (cos his nick name in school is Dao Suan).

Guess what I was busy with the whole afternoon after returning from Sim Lim ? Downloading and organizing all my pictures !!!! Yeah !!!!!

3 comments:

Supercute said...

hAR HAR NOW YOU CANNOT SAY NO ONE COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG

PEBBLES - the Lord's beloved said...

Hi! You managed to buy a card reader! I am looking for one as well.

Verytiki said...

Thanks x 100000.....for the comments.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs