600g Chicken Cubes or Lean Pork Slice
1 whole small Cabbage (about 400g)
2 stems of Celery
3 tbsp of chop Garlic
1 cube of Chicken Stock or 2 tsp of Chicken Powder (non msg)
1/2 tsp of Pepper
1/4 tsp of Salt
1 tsp of Light Sauce
1 stem of Spring Onion
3 ltr of Water
1) Bring water to boil in a deep pot and add chop garlic..
2) Add chicken cubes and continue boiling for another 15 minutes (for pork slice, since it is thin slice, you may just boil for 5 minutes).
3) Add macaroni and continue boiling for 10 minutes.
4) Add cabbage and celery. Continue boiling for 20 - 25 minutes.
5) Add chicken stock, pepper, salt and light sauce. Stir and continue boiling for a while till the chicken stock dissolve.
6) Off the heat, scope into bowls and garnish with spring onion.
1) You may replace chicken with seafood such as prawn, scallops, slice fish etc.
2) If you wish to have seafood macaroni, the seafood must be added only 4-5 minutes before serving else it will be overcooked.
3) I prefer to save some spring onions for garnishing and put the rest into the pot once I off the heat for extra aroma.