Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bak Kut Teh, Moon Cake, Tea & Prawn Salad

It was another lovely weekend I enjoyed with my family and friends. I was rather sick with unbearable headaches yesterday (Saturday) and I prayed hard to god to let me recover so that I can enjoy the evening. As usual, god granted my wish. Thanks god, thanks Baba (Sri Sathya Sai Baba)….my spiritual teacher.

ET has displayed his culinary skill and prepared delicious Bak Kut Teh with winter melon, vegetables and golden mushrooms. Verytiki Prawn Salad and UR crackers were the kid's favorite. The recipe of Prawn Salad is rather simple. I’ll post it in a separate blog post under “RECIPE Salad”.

After dinner, Pebbles and I were so busy taking pictures of the moon cakes she bought from Holiday Inn Atrium. I was busy exploring different lightings and angles (what to do, when camera is no good, I’ve to practice my skill to compromise. Haha…), while Pebbles was busy arranging the slices of moon cake on the plate. Nobody was allowed to taste the cake till we were done. Supercute was complaining but, sorry son, the moon cake did taste better when you wait. Don’t you think so ? Indeed, it taste marvelous. Soft, smooth and not too sweet. It blended so well with a hot cup of Japanese Green Tea (玄米茶)

No EPL for the night !!!!! Have to wait till next Saturday. Glory Glory Man United !!!!! See you next week (13.09.08). Can’t wait to see how you are going to trash Liverpool. No soccer…….it’s ok…..Pebbles manage to superseded with volleyball. I guess she enjoy playing with princess : P

1 comment:

PEBBLES - the Lord's beloved said...

Excellent photographs! Let's practise more! You are correct - no one gets to eat until we have finished taking the photographs. haha!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs