Friday, October 17, 2008

Vivocity & Verytiki BDay Celebration

The lunch is nice and Verytiki is going to have a nice dinner again with boss and colleague. We are counting our time and tidying our table for the evening. My boss step in before 6pm and give me a big surprise. SUN FLOWER !!!!!





I love flowers. I'm crazy over flowers beside food. So thankful for being so thoughtful. He even allow me to take pictures during office hours for that lovely sun flower.


Boss suggested Vivocity and we definitely have no objection. It is Friday night and the traffic is horrible. We were stuck for an hour trying to squeeze ourselves into Vivocity's car park. Being the biggest shopping center in Singapore, we have no choice but to be patient.

Upon arrival, everywhere is so crowded. We do not know which restaurant to patronise and I suggested to just go into one that has shortest queue. We ended up in a Thai restaurant. We thought that the food might not be nice that's why the queue is short. However, it's not the case. We are just very lucky to get a seat. After we enter the restaurant, the crowd just flop in and I guess they have to wait for at least half an hour before allotted a seat.

Being the bday girl, I have the Power to decide what to order. Oh my gosh....it's expensive. Even though my boss is paying, I can't order expensive food else I'll be out of job the next day :P.

Olive rice is my favorite. It's a must in my list when I visited Thai restaurant.


The Phad Thai noodles is chewy and thumbs up.



Green Curry Chicken is not very spicy but the herbs are fantastic. It's a 4 stars dish.



Thai Tou Fu is the only dish that is not spicy. haha....my boss order this cos he knows I can't take spicy food.


Save the best for last. Tom Yum Soup is THE BEST. They have two soup base. One is clear base and the other is cream base. For my sick, my colleague order the clear base soup thinking that it might be less spicy. This soup comes in steam boat style that serve 3 - 4 persons. They sell per bowl too if you can't take much.


Wow.....the soup is MUST TRY. It's very very spicy but it never deter me from taking. After a few sip. My lips swollen and I drank 2 big glass of water. Well, too nice you see. After drinking water....I continue with the TY soup. haha...


Thanks to my boss and my best colleague cum friend Regine. Who say you can't have colleague to be your friend ?




No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs