Saturday, October 18, 2008

Verytiki birthday Eve

Am I too lucky to have my birthday celebrated for so many days ? Yes, indeed. I'm very lucky. Celebrations continue today.

Saturday is a day I do marketing and housework. However, my sons come to me and say "Mom, it's your big day. You don't have to do anything. We will do whatever you say." I'm so glad to hear that but they have not finish their sentence....."Hmm....you have to let us play computer games when we did what you want us to do.".........faint. These are my kids. Good negotiators.

Supercute came out with an idea to surprise me. He took the Rainbow Agar Agar that we have make earlier and convert it to a birthday cake.



What a surprise. It's the thought that count. He understand it and I'm glad that he does.

Love is what I need as my present and I'm bless with it.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs