Thursday, December 18, 2008

NAP Alumni Club XMas Party 2008



Ho Ho Ho ~~ !!! Merry Christmas !!!

Merry Christmas to all my friends especially my lovely sisters and brothers who share and cherish a long 17 years of friendships since the day we graduated from NAP. Time flies but our friendships grew stronger each and every year. It's hard to maintain friendships with such length and I'm or rather we are so blessed to have each other through thick and thin.



Very thankful to LH for organising this annual Xmas gathering dinner held in Orient Ocean Restaurant (3rd Floor - Hotel Miramar). It serves Cantonese Buffet Dinner with 50 Dishes to choose from. You may order and eat as much as you can from the menu and they serve it hot. The price is very reasonable (S$22.80++/adult and kids from 3 - 11 yrs old is half price). It is spacious and a perfect spot for group like ours who always make so much noises chatting, laughing, exchanging gifts and taking pics. I was told that their buffet lunch dim sum is cheap and nice. Perhaps I'll give it a try one of these days.

We used to chat about our jobs, the latest accounting issues, updating new family members (the juniors who will take over our NAP Alumni Club one fine day)and exchanging knowledge. This year....hmm.....we talk about something we have never go into detail before.....HEALTH.

Hey....are we getting too old ? OMG....are we talking about HEALTH ? Talking about Ling Zhi ? Talking about Yoga ? Talking about Exercise ? Talking about Diet ? OMG........ I AM / WE ARE NOT THAT OLD OK !!!!! We are all Sweet 16. Haaa.....Hey girls, I know you will say health is important. Yayaya...you are right. We will all live healthy and happy till 100 years old :P

The night is warm with love and laughter. The juniors too enjoy their night. These young lady and gentlemen are so handsome, pretty and polite. How I wish I can turn back the clock and be 6 instead of 16.

Towards the end of the night, we are all set for gift exchange. However, there are still food left over but we are already filled to our throats. The lady in uniform keep reminding us not to waste food. We ended up distributing all the food and trying to stuff as much as we could. As evil as usual, I cut one of the yam ball into small pieces and soak it into my soup. Sorry, I really can't finish else I'll puke. Shhhh......please keep it a secret ;)

My dear Sis and Bro, thanks for being my friends. May the spirit of Christmas be with you and your family always!


(P.S. This is my 90th blog post. What a coincident cos "9" symbolize "Long". May our friendships be everlasting - 长长久久)

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs