Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Singapore Flyer (Marina)

Many thanks to D&M for giving us Tickets to Singapore Flyer.

My family and I rushed to the Flyer on the very last half an hour before the entering time is up and it's really worth the rush cos it's a wonderful experience with magnificent view.

My kids were trilled when they saw Marina Barrage, Merlion, the constructing Integrated Resort, F1 track, city view, ocean view, etc etc. Many would have said it's borring but to me it's our pride to have such a lovely flyer, to be in it viewing our vibrant country, having good food with the interesting restaurants and welcome by friendly faces.

The little jungle at the foot of the flyer is a Must Visit. I love the little waterfall and beautiful coyfishes swimming gracefully in the beautiful pond.

We ended our day with a surprise.....Popeye (they serve fastfood similar to KFC) where they serve excellent biscuits with fried chickens, pastries and cakes. The biscuits really surprise me. Never thought that a fast food center can serve such a tasty biscuits.

P.S. Black Ninja....I promise you I'll let you try the Fish Foot Theraphy on our next visit to the flyer. I wonder how it feel with tiny fishes kisses our stinky foot :P


No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs